RotionpotionRotionpotion

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Toons These Days: Ep 23 Toons These Days: Ep 23

It's not that I don't like this review, it's just that you guys are as late as fuck. Everyone knows whats wrong with Yugioh and thats what makes it funny. If you talked about something that most people don't think about, then yeah this would have more stars. Does Yugioh still even run?

Tom Hardy's House of Bane Tom Hardy's House of Bane

It would be funnier if I could understand him

Swelter Swelter

Fuckin loved it. The style reminded me of old sixties science fiction comics (rightfully so) The theme reminded me of bioshock, and an overall dystopian apocalyptic society. The design of the hazmat suits in the heat and the greedy robots were clever.

{dj-N} halo4remix.com {dj-N} halo4remix.com

I liked it. That random haiku part was about to make me leave this page until the music started. Needs more remix and less official soundtrack. It's like your just adding stuff on without making it a completely new song like the official tracks in the remix version.

Death Bug Death Bug

Hey it looks kinda disgusting, in a realistic apocalyptic type of way. Hey I noticed the characters on the body, what do they mean?

deathink responds:

They mean "NEWGROUNDS"

Mountains and stuff Mountains and stuff

That pacman snuggled between the pictures is my favorite out of all the pieces dere. Otherways, cool stuff, it looks like concept art from Uncharted.